It is day one of their training at tafeSA and as part of the CB-A project I am going to deliver the sessions very differently this year. First impressions a good bunch of guys looking at the future.
- To induct them into tafeSA gently but surely
- Provide them with a clear and certain picture of what a competent Wall & Ceiling Lining looks and works like
- Break down that picture of competency, into how, what and where they can become competent.
- Begin the process of Peer and Self Assessment, with guidelines.
- Build a relationship with them that will see them through their studies and beyond
- Introduce them to the Moodle LMS and log them all on
- Start the RPL process for the advanced practitioners on line.
- Test their “Guild Knowledge” in a workshop setting.
Lofty goal for one day and that is my main objective “AIM High” make mistakes early and succeed early with more confidence.
Well that is the plan anyway… I got about 1/2 way through the rest today!